Found : Intelligent Design Flaws
Human design flaws
1. Female pelvis too small for the human baby's head making birth difficult and prone to perinatal injuries to the baby.
2. Retinal arteries/veins lying on and in front of the retina of the eyes. Many causes of blindness come from this defective design.
3. Wisdom teeth (already noted) with secondary abscesses, occasionally dissecting up into the cranium -> brain abscess, meningitis, epidural empyema.
4. Larynx too highly placed, leading to common choking deaths.
5. A bony projection, called the Odontoid Process, an extension of the C2 vertebral body lie a long finger, up to the end of the brainstem. It can easily fracture, especially in rheumatoid arthritis. That leads to death or paralysis of all extremities and inability to breathe without a mechanical ventilator. A simpler rotatory ball-socket joint would be better and safer.